Thursday, July 4, 2013

Two Months

Can this big boy really be two months old already?  Time flies when you are having fun, not to mention when you are crazy busy chasing three boys around all day.  Jack is doing amazing.  We had his two month check up with Dr. Joe and he looked great - 24 1/2 inches and 14lb 7oz.  He is one big boy!  I guess mommy makes good milk.  He is more and more alert.  He turns too my voice and gives away smiles when I ask for them.  His hands are more open and he loves to grab the collar of my shirt when I nurse.  It melts my heart.  

I think my favorite new development is when we have conversations.  I ooh and aah at him and he smiles and coos back at me.  It is the sweetest sound in the world and I love our little talks.  This is also when I get the biggest and brightest smiles.  I can't wait to see when developments the next two months bring!  It is just so fun to watch him discover the world around him.
Jack absolutly loves his big brothers and they love him too!  There is nothing like seeing Will give Jack a kiss or hear Max ask to hold him.  It is love in its purest form and this momma loves it!

No comments: