Saturday, July 13, 2013

T-ball


I don't think it can get much happier than this little smile.  Max was warming up for his big t-ball game by playing catch with Daddy.  He missed way more than he caught, but he had so much fun!  Nonna and Nonno even came to watch today and I think Max loved having and audience to preform for. 
 









 Last weeks game was a little rough for Max.  He got a bit confused with offense vs. defense and tried to run the bases when he was supposed to be playing the field.  It was absolutely adorable, but it broke my heart when he realized he had messed up and felt awful.  Daddy headed out to the field with him and he felt better about things.  




All week he and I have been talking about how when you have your glove you don't run the bases and when you don't have your glove you don't chase the ball - he had a problem with this last week as well.  Today's game went so much better!  He didn't get confused and he played a great game - you know for a five year old. 



Will had a great time at the game too.  He loved playing in the grass and yelling Max's name as loud as he could.  He just got a haircut yesterday and I can't get over how old he is looking!  I think the baseball cap makes him look older too.  I love that we have entered a new stage of parenthood with games and busy weekends.  It is so much fun!


No comments: