Monday, February 27, 2017

Daniel Tiger


Jack was so excited to see Daniel Tiger that he levitated.

We love Daniel Tiger.  The messages in each episode are spot on - long lives Mr. Rogers!  William and Jack had noticed that the real life Daniel Tiger was coming to town.  I talked to a friend and we secured tickets for our four youngest kids.  On Monday evening we headed down town for our adventure.  The boys could barely contain their excitement and it was adorable!


I know this picture is almost exactly like the one above, but that hug just couldn't be left out of the post.

We were literally seated in the 2nd to last row and the boys didn't mind one bit.  I bought them some popcorn and water and they were set.  Before the show began there was an image of trolley from the show zooming around the theater.  They thought that was pretty cool.


It might not look like it here, but they had a blast.  They all loved the songs - which are my favorite part of the show too.  I may be guilty of singing some of those songs in public a little too often.

It was an amazing night.  I love that we were able to share it with good friends.  These kiddos are pretty great and the friendships developing between all the them warm my heart.

It was a late night for my boys they were tired in the morning, but it was totally worth all the headaches.  I'll be on the lookout for more shows for us to enjoy together!

No comments: