Thursday, February 9, 2017

Muffins With Mom


Oh my goodness what a fabulous morning!  William and I headed to school early to have muffins together.  When Max was in kindergarten they did a Mother's Day tea, but I think the month of May is just too crazy as school so we had this event instead.  It was super cute.

William was so excited about it.  He saw me putting on make up this morning and decided that he needed to wear jeans and a collared shirt for the occasion - and it had to be his special button down shirt which meant I was ironing at 7:00am.  It was worth it.  To finish off his ensemble he even put on a belt he found in his closet.  I love that he got all dressed up for me.


We arrived and had our muffins and juice.  The kids made crowns that were supposed to be for us - but William decided he should wear it instead.



 The kids performed a song that they had prepared with their music teacher and it was adorable.  At one point all the lights went out and each child had a flashlight.  It was his very favorite part of the whole thing.

Before we knew it it was time to head back to his classroom and begin his day.  I walked him to his classroom and watched as he got all settled.  I love how independent he is becoming - at the same time I miss my baby!

No comments: