Friday, March 3, 2017

Blue and Gold

This past Sunday we had Max's Blue and Gold banquet for Cub Scouts.  It went pretty well if I do say so myself!


 After some awards were handed out we all enjoyed a pot luck dinner with some pizza.  Of course what event would be complete with out a pack picture!?

I wasn't able to get a good picture of it, but Max was mesmerized by the crossover ceremony for the oldest scouts.  I can't believe that before I know it my baby will be finished with elementary school and a real life Boy Scout!



 We had some special guests arrive at the end of the night!  I organized things and I initially asked for 3-4 characters to show up - they brought 11!  The kids eyes were as big as saucers.

 I will admit that I don't care for Star Wars.  I've never seen any of the movies and neither have the kids, but it was pretty cool even for me!  I mean come on that Chewbacca was nearly 7 feet tall!  I wish we would have gotten a better family picture, but this will have to do.  



No comments: