Sunday, February 19, 2017

Valentine's Party - William

 I love being a stay at home mom!  I think party days make me love it even more.  I always thought that as a teacher I would never have the chance to go to class parties with my kiddos.  William's party started with a special performer.  He was a little bit of a lot of things - comedian/magician/ventriloquist.  I thought it was a bit strange, but William and all of his friends loved every minute!


After the special guest it was time for games.  This game was super cute.  The kids each were given a card with some sort of animal on it.  They had to act out the animal and without talking find the other kiddo that was the same animal.  Watching the two little fishes find each other was adorable!

It might not look like it but that rug is made of hot lava!  The kids had to use the hearts to cross the lava without getting burned.  William had his bottom lip curled up in concentration the entire game.

Finally it was craft time.  William was a bit upset with how this one went - in fact it was way tougher than I thought it would be.  The end product it cute - his little hands made a heart once he glued them down the right way.


I love our little man in the middle so much!

I love his long lashes and hazel eyes.
I love his sense of humor - I can't think of a line now, but he is funny!
I love his ability to talk to anyone - like the woman at Chipolte today.
I love his focus when given a job - today our neighbor's paper didn't come.  When we were finished with ours I had William run it next door.  He took his job very seriously.  It melted my heart when he said "I'll tell her to have a nice day too!"  He loves to have a purpose and he takes so much pride in a job well done.
I love his snuggles - lately he has been a little snuggle bug.  He wants me to lay with him at night for a few minutes and we chat.  I savor those moments.
I love the the excitement he shows over the new things that he learns each day.
I love him - The other day he told me that he loves me from Greenland to the hot melted rock in the middle of the Earth, but I don't think he realizes that I love him even more than that.

No comments: