Sunday, February 19, 2017

Valentine's Party - Jack

There was a whole lot of partying going on last week.  We started off with Jack's class party on Monday.  It was so perfect that the party was at 11:00 and just five minutes away from Daddy's office.  He was able to sneak out for an early lunch and come celebrate with Jack and I - and the rest of his class.


It was a prefect little preschool party.  As we arrived the teacher was going over all the choices.  Jack's first choice was the bead sculpture.  He was super excited to show Daddy how to string those beads on his pipe cleaner.  He even helped out by handing beads to friends. 

 Next he chose a math game - he rolled  a die, made a stack of that many cubes and then put the cube stack on the right number on his little heart.  It was right up his alley and he loved it!




 Next up was valentine making.  I think Daddy was more excited than Jack about this one - there were scented markers on the table and it took Brian back to his elementary school days.  Jack wasn't so amused. 


 I just love this little grin so much!  Jack is doing so well in his new classroom.  He comes home and tells me all about what he did at school and he loves all the activities.  As we celebrated 'love day' as Daniel Tiger calls it I couldn't help but think about all the things I love about the boys. . .

I love Jack's big blue eyes.
I love the way he says with so much excitement "You are MY mommy!"
I love the smile on his face when I pick him up from school each day.
I love watching him dig for worms in the back yard.
I love how much he enjoyed being outside - we have had some gorgeous weather lately!
I love when he wants to give me one more hug and kiss at bedtime each night.
I love when he rubs noses with me like Daniel Tiger - complete with UggaMugga
I love him - more than he will ever know.

No comments: