Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Snow Day!

We got an early treat the week before Thanksgiving - our first snow day in forever!  Normally snow days make me cringe, but this one was so much fun!


 We shoveled the driveway and played outside in the morning and met friends to sled after lunch.  All three boys had sooooo much fun! 

 There were snow angels everywhere - and since my seven year old is obsessed with all things potty talk, he sat down in the middle of it and told me that the angel needed a butt.  Can't wait for this phase to pass. . .




 Max was so excited about his huge snowman - he made it all by himself!  I was super impressed.  Hopefully more snow will grace us this winter - and we know just where to go sledding.  I don't think sledding down the small hill in our front yard will every suffice again :)

No comments: