Monday, November 26, 2018

Happy Halloween!

What a crazy busy day!  The kids had a late start at school so by the time they acutally got there is was just about party time for Jack's class.  The kindergarteners are the only kids that dress up, then they parade around the school.  Oh my goodness, typing that made me realize this was my last kindergarten Halloween parade. 


 I helped Jack get his costume on and then went to watch the parade with William.  Since WIlliam and Max's parties were at the same time and I was running the one in Max's room I didn't get to see William's party.  I did get at least get this mummy picture from another mom.


 Jack's party was so much fun.  He made this adorable little pumpkin hat. 


Pinned the heart on the skeleton.

Partnered up with his book bin buddy and got turned into a mummy.


 And he finally got to make his buddy into a mummy.  It was a great party with a great class of kiddos.  I look forward to getting to know this little ones and their families as our kiddos grow. 



 I only got a couple pictures of Max's LAST Halloween party - seriously I'm not ready!  The kids made these fabulous fall lanterns.  They took their work very seriously and the finished products looked great. 
 We played a sticky spiderweb game and finished up with this team building activity.  The kids had to work together to move their cups using only their rubber band contraption.  It was tougher than in looked and a great way for the kids to learn to work together as a team.  I think of all the parties I have helped with this one was the best!
 After dinner we hit the streets.  The boys got wayyy too much candy and had a great time doing it.  I think it is finally gone!
 

No comments: