Monday, November 26, 2018

Jack's First Field Trip

I woke up on the morning of this trip thinking that this was my 'last first field trip'.  Sometimes little things remind me of just how quickly the boys are growing up.  I knew this would be a good one because we were going back to our favorite pumpkin patch - yeah, the one we just visited as a family the week before ;)

We started out waiting in a crazy long line for the hayride.  Along with another mom I was responsible for these four little cuties. 




 Finally it was our turn!  The boys just wanted to spend the entire ride throwing hay at each other - just like the weekend before.

 After the ride we made our way to the obstacle course.  All of the kids just loved it!

The zipline, slide, and tower of terror were pretty big hits too.   We capped off the trip with a picnic lunch and some playtime at the park.  Jack had a great time and he can't wait for his next field trip.

No comments: