Thursday, November 29, 2018

Jack's Plays Soccer

 A couple weeks ago I was asking Max and WIlliam if they wanted to play indoor soccer this winter.  Jack piped up that he wanted to play indoor soccer.  I signed him that night.  When we mentioned it to dad the next day Jack had changed his mind and said he didn't want to play.  Fast forward two weeks to his first practice/game and he changed his mind again.

 He was super exctied to try on his Cardinal jersey and pateinenlty waited for his turn on the field - momma had the time wrong and we were an hour early :)

I was so proud of him!  He gave it his all, listened to his coach, and had so much fun.  Jack can be hesitant to try new things so we couldn't be happier with this. 
We celebrated a great first soccer experience with pizza for lunch at Costco.  I asked him to smile and this is what I got.  I just love this little man so much!

No comments: