Thursday, November 29, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving


 My family celebrated the holiday a little early.  It was perfect because no one had to rush off to see other family.  We could all just relax and enjoy spending time together without thinking about where we had to go next. 

Jack found a couple willing participants for his chutes and ladders game.  I think he won.
 The boys ate at least a little bit of thanksgiving food - even if Max does insist that he needs ketchup with his turkey.
 I didn't think to get a picture of the five of us, but I did get this adorable pic of Nonna and Nonno with the boys.  I don't know whose facial expression I love the most ;)

 Jack did let me get a picture of him and his Nonna.  I think this silly face picture is just about my favorite one ever.

It was a wonderful afternoon spent with my amazing family.  I know I may be partial, but I'm related to some pretty great people.

No comments: