Thursday, May 23, 2019

5th Grade Celebration

 We had Max's 5th grade celebration last night.  I have to say these past six years have gone by in the blink of an eye.  I swear I was just dropping him off to jumpstart to kindergarten with a newborn and a two year old in tow.

We won seats and parking at the silent auction back in February so it was super nice to have a front row seat.  All the grandparents were out of town, but Great Aunt Carm and Great Uncle Mike were kind enough to join us. 

 Watching my boy walk across the stage for his certificate was surreal.  If you told me last year I would feel good about him heading off to middle school I would have laughed.  But thanks so this amazing lady he is more than ready.  He has grown so much under her care and we know he is more than ready for what lies ahead.


 The boys all enjoyed the refreshments after the ceremony.  I think Max ate four brownies. 



I totally dropped the ball and didn't get a picture of Max with mom and dad, but we still had lots of fun. 

Only about 24 hours until the boys are officially middle schoolers!  Crazy!!



No comments: