Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Pre Thanksgiving Festivities

What an amazing holiday we have had!  All of Brian's siblings came into town with their kids, so there were kids everywhere - and it was perfect!

We hosted dinner Wednesday night to start off the festivities.


 Nonna and Nonno joined in on the celebration since we wouldn't see them for Thanksgiving.  It was so nice that they were able to join us as well.  William and Nonno enjoyed snuggling on the couch for a little downtime, and everyone loved the smores!

It is so fun to see the kids run around with their cousins.  They all played outside together before it got dark, then the games continued inside.  I think the smores were the highlight of the night - I'm so glad Brian thought of it.

Growing up my cousins were practically like siblings to me.  It makes me a bit sad that my kids don't have any cousins in town, but it warms my heart when they do get together and they enjoy every minute of their time.  We are planning a big family vacation in Michigan next summer with all the cousins.  This past week just made me so much more excited for the trip!

No comments: