Saturday, April 28, 2012

Party Day!

Never a Dull moment --- I couldn't pass up the pun
Our wonderful family of four --- Max couldn't wait to help with the gifts
Daddy and Will show off the birthday pretzel

Happy Birthday to Will -- Max was more than willing to help with the candle too
 Today our fiends and family gathered to help us celebrate one year of Will.  It was wonderful!  There are so many people that love our little man.  We had a great dinner before we sang to Will.  Max was all excited that he was able to help Will blow out the candle.  I think he was a bit worried that Will might try to blow it out himself, so Max beat him to the bunch and blew the candle out before the song was even over.  It was pretty funny.  Will got the smile of the caterpillar for his cake and he loved it.  In fact he loved it so much that he needed a quick dip in the tub before he was ready to rejoin he party.
I love cake!
Not too sure about the cake yet

The Corso crew to finish things out
All in all a fabulous day with our wonderful family.  I know I say this all the time, but how did I get so lucky!?

Okay, on a side note, one thing I'm not so lucky with is Blogger's new picture upload system.  I'm having major issues with it and I just can't get things to lay out the way I like ---- very frustrating!

No comments: