Sunday, December 31, 2017

Winter Break Fun

 We have been busy!  Of course we have spent lots of time playing with new toys.  Like this Lego RV set and Jack's PJ Masks puzzle.

I'm not too sure what I was thinking but on Tuesday we headed to the Magic House.  It was insane!  Thank goodness Nonna came along for the ride!

As usual the boys wanted to climb the benastalk first.  William was up to the very top in record time.  I was so grateful to Max for sticking with Jack to make sure he was good.  


We checked out the bubble room.

And the branches of government area.  William and Max liked playing judge.  

We split up for a bit - Nonna took Jack to the preschool area and I took the big boys to the Lego exhibit.  It was pretty amazing seeing all those famous buildings made out of Legos and they had a great time creating their own amazing structures.  



Jack loves playing with this car.  He cracked me up as he was underneath as he yelled out "I need some tools mommy!"


Friday we tried out someplace new - the Flying Spider.  It is a crazy new trampoline park.  It was a bit much for Jack size kids, but the big boys were in their element.  

 I was so impressed with Max as he attempted this super difficult obstacle course.  It looked hard - really, really hard  - and he gave it his all.

 Both big boys also loved this mini zip line.  They were both quick to tell me that it wasn't nearly as cool as the real zip-line they did in Michigan.

We still have a few more days of break and have a den meeting planned at the zoo for Wednesday before the kids go back to school on Thursday.  It has been a pretty great break and I haven't lost my cool too often - I'd say that's a win!











No comments: