Saturday, December 9, 2017

Breakfast with Santa

I love the tradition we have of attending mass with family at the parish where I grew up to start off advent.  It is a beautiful church and I think back to masses with my grandma, our wedding, and Max's baptism.




 We followed mass with breakfast before heading to see Santa.  I'll admit I was not in the best spirits.  We had just put poor Chewy to sleep and the place was crazy crowded.  We waited in line forever to see Santa, but the boys all kept their cool for the most part.

 We spent our time doing crafts and taking pictures.  That toothless grin gets me every time!

So cute - even if Jack's face is covered in syrup.

 So sad that this is the best family pic we could get, but considering this was about 40 minutes into our wait, I'll take it!
 We also got this adorable little gem.  I love that they boys love their Great Aunt Carm just like I do.  And don't those haircuts look sharp!?

In the end the wait and stress was all worth it.  Jack wasn't so sure about Santa, but he really really wants Santa to bring him a PJ Masks book that plays music so he gave it a shot.  Look at Max's hand on Jack's leg.  It seriously melts my heart to see Max care so much make sure his little brother felt safe and heard.  I love these three more than they will ever possibly know!

No comments: