Saturday, December 23, 2017

Christmas Traditions - Stockings and Decorating the Tree

 The Christmas traditions calendar is back and the boys love it!

One day it told them to hang the stockings.  The big boys had the supplies up and were working on it before 7:00am.

 They were so excited!
 More excited than it looked in this picture - I'm not sure what Will was upset about but, that pout face cracks me up.
Next it was time to decorate the Costco tree.  I'm so grateful that I have a light helper now!  Max and William were both a huge help!

 This picture cracks me up because of Max's eyes.  We showed this picture to the big boys and they thought it was the funniest thing ever!




You might notice a new friend in this picture.  Momma is now really, really outnumbered.  Our sweet new kitty Mario means there are six boys in the house.  Oh my!

No comments: