Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Peach Picking

Brian is boycotting our usual favorite farm because they charge a dollar a person to go pick fruit now.  So we headed about an extra mile down the road to a new to us farm and it was perfect!



 There was  a super fun playground that the kids enjoyed before we headed to the tractor.  These two big boys were feeling all kinds of funny.  I dare anyone to look at these faces and not smile!


 We stopped at the blackberry patch first.  I have to say, that wasn't my favorite.  They have too many seeds and it felt like they were too tart or too sweet.  The boys were ready to move on to the peaches!
 That smile with those summertime freckles on his nose. . .

 Those big blue eyes . . .
 This one trying so hard to eat a peach without bothering his two front teeth.
 I just don't know how I got so lucky!

 The farm also grows all kinds of vegetables.  The corn wasn't ready quite yet, but the boys thought it was pretty neat to see it growing.  I thought it made for a pretty gorgeous backdrop.

Every day is an adventure with these four crazy men, but I love when we go on true adventures as a family.  Life doesn't get much better!

I think we will have to check out his farm for apple picking soon!

No comments: