Thursday, August 17, 2017

First Day of School

Yesterday was the big day.  These three wild men headed back to school.

Last year of preschool for this super cute little man.

 First grade for this little comedian.

 And fourth grade for my first baby that is nowhere near a baby any more.

 I could only get the two little boys to make funny faces.  Max is just growing up to darn fast!


 The big boys took the bus to school.  All summer William was super excited because they might be able to sit together on the bus again - I guess the bus driver had to separate them last year.

After the big boys were off this guy was next to be dropped off.  He was all smiles when I picked him up after school.  He told me about playing picnic in the kitchen.  He also enjoyed his snack and loved trying to hang from the triangle things on the playground.  He told me it was too hard, but that he would keep trying.   The big boys were happy when I picked them up.  Max's favorite part of his day was meeting his new teacher.  William loved eating snack outside and having two recesses.  We celebrated a great first day with dinner out - where Max lost his 11th tooth.  See, I told you he was getting old!!!

No comments: