Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Happy Birthday Jack!

My sweet little baby turned two today and I just cannot believe it.  I couldn't help but think back to the day we found out our family would grow.  Brian and I were content with out two boys, but open to more kiddos.  God saw fit to add the perfect addition to our family in Jack.

 His shy little grin just melts my heart.  He tries so hard to keep up with his big brothers and it is too cute.  He can't quite run as fast or climb as high, but he gives it his all.
Jack takes one nap a day and he wakes up in a bit of a funk every afternoon.  The quickest way to cheer him up?  Head outside.  When I ask if he wants to go outside he instantly pats his head and says 'hat'.  Then bolts for the door yelling 'outside' as loud as he can.  Navigating the steps is a little tough for him and as soon as he gets to them he reaches out to me to help.  I love when he reaches for my hand.  I know there will come a time when he won't need my help.  I'll enjoy it while I can - no matter how sticky and grimy his cute little hand might be.   

I look forward to all the adventures in Jack's future, and I have no doubt that there will be many.   Two years ago today my heart grew to love another little man more than I ever thought possible.  It really is amazing just how much I love these boys - to the point that it hurts.  I'm so lucky that I just have to pinch myself. 

Of course WIll had to get in on the sidewalk chalk action too.  So stinkin cute!

No comments: