Monday, December 9, 2013

Breakfast with Santa

We headed to our old parish on Sunday morning to enjoy mass and breakfast with Santa.  Nonna and Nonno joined us for mass and it was crazy how good Will was throughout the whole thing.  Although I do think that the 40 minute mass helped in that regard. 

Aunt Carm and Uncle Mike joined us for breakfast, along with some cousins.  Can you tell that Max was just a tiny bit excited to see the man in the big red suit - and Chase and Jacob of course!

These boys just looked so darn cute together!



Will was all excited to wear his big boy shirt and sweater vest.  He is just looking so old lately.  I can't belive the changes in him in just the last few months.  Since Max had big boys to play with Will was able to monopolize the Nonna - and he loved it.



Jack was his typical, happy little self.  He just smiled and smiled - even when he was on Santas lap.  I can't believe how lucky we are!








And here it is, the yearly picture with Santa.  I seem to remember the same little guy crying in Nonna's arms last year too.  I love this picture - although I do have to say that Santa was a bit of a dud.  He didn't say a word to the boys and I had to actually prompt him to ask Max what he wanted for Christmas - a Lego train.  We will see!

No comments: