Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!


What a day!  As I type my sweet hubby has the big boys packed up in the car.  They are driving the neighborhood looking for a group of four porch lights that are no so they can hop out and hit all four houses.  Because it is miserable out there.... rain, rain, and more rain.  Hopefully they will be successful and Max will feel like he got his trick or treat time. 

Grandma and Grandpa did stop by for a few minutes this morning and we were able to get this cute little picture of them with the little boys.  I'm sad to admit that I had to bride the lion with candy to pose for the camera.


Here is my little spiderman with his classmates and teacher.  Today was another one of those times when it really struck me that I'm a mom.  I'm the co-room parent for Max's class so we have been working to organize their fall party and today was the big day!  It was sooooo much fun!  I loved watching Max interact with all his school friends and there were lots of friendly moms there too.

Max was so funny when I got to his room.  It was like his school life and home life were colliding and he reacted with all kinds of silliness - you know like posing with a huge grin . . . and a pencil box.

 
One game we played was pass the pumpkin, basically just hot potato, but with a pumpkin.  The kids loved it.  We played two rounds and probably could have played two more and they wouldn't have been bored at all.
 
Jack decided that Halloween was overrated.  He didn't want his picture taken.  Poor baby just wanted to go to bed.


 
My little lion looked even cuter with a little face paint put on by daddy.  He has been practicing his roar (AKA scream) all day so we will see what he does trick or treating. 
 
 Here is  one last picture of my sweet boys before they headed out.  I think they will be wet and worn out - but oh so happy. 

No comments: