Tuesday, October 22, 2013

2 1/2


Time for another half birthday!  Will had lots of fun helping me bake his cake yesterday afternoon.  He couldn't wait to dig in.  Can't you tell by the way he is licking his lips?

Max, as always, was a super sweet big brother and helped us sing and helped Will blow out the candles because he couldn't quite get it.  I love how sweet my boys are - it is just so evident that they love each other.  Although like all siblings they have there moments.
 This picture of my two biggest boys just melts my heart.  While the boys ate their cake Brian took the dog out and I took Jack upstairs for bed.  Max came up a moment later and told us that it wasn't fair because Will got more cake.  I went downstairs to check and sure enough the sweet little half-birthday boy had taken a handful of cake a plopped it on his plate.  Silly boys.


No comments: