Sunday, November 3, 2013

Jack's First Meal

So it was time.  Time for this sweet little baby to have something other than milk.  My baby is growing up too fast.  We brought up the high chair and Jack was all excited to sit up like a big boy in his new chair.  I think he knew something was up.  I can't get over his cute little hair.  My mom refers to it as 'chicken' hair, because it's just so fluffy and sticks straight up.  I just think it is adorable.  
 

 
The big brothers were all excited for Jack to have his first meal.  Max wanted in on the action, so he posed with Jack before the big event.



While the big brothers were all excited about Jack trying food, Jack wasn't too sure about it.  This was pretty much the face he made after every bite - but before the food came back out, and it pretty much all came right back out.  Maybe he isn't a fan of squash.

 
With a little encouragement from Will Jack did keep a little bit of his goodies down. 
 
 
Jack wasn't too fond of his first meal, I'm really hoping he begins to enjoy foods more.  I'll have to try something a little bit more exciting soon.


No comments: