Thursday, August 29, 2013

This Kid. . .

He just cracks me up.  One of his new favorite toys is this this plastic bucket. Usually this holds the boys' cars, but lately it has been used for anything and everything else that Will can think of.  He carries it around the house so he can have a chair at a moments notice.  Today he decided that he made a really great hat.  He didn't even care that it smashed his nose.  I couldn't stop laughing!

Here is one more Will shot that makes me laugh.  He was having so much fun at Jack's baptism party, but he was crushed when he woke up and everyone was gone.  There were lots of tears until he saw this cake.  Then he was all smiles.  I was just glad he didn't put his whole face in it.

On a side note, I just got a call that my camera has been fixed and is ready for pick up.  I'm so glad that I will have more than just phone pictures to post. 

No comments: