Thursday, April 4, 2019

Eleven?!

 I can't believe that my baby boy is 11.  It just sounds so old.  I mean its a whole three syllables.  It means he is almost out of elementary school.   It means he is too old for childcare at my gym.  It means he is going to start middle school this fall.  It means he is growing up. 

 We celebrated Max's big day while on vacation in Arizona.  His sweet Aunt Maxi and Uncle Andy went above and beyond to make sure that his 11th birthday was special.  It was so fun to celebrate with them!

Max's huge genuine smile tells me that he had a pretty great time too. 

He got to pick our adventure for the day and he decided we should check out the petrified forest.  More pictures will be coming, but I just had to get these up. 

There is so much joy in all of our faces here.  Max is growing up and while part of me longs for the three year old french sounding boy that would yell 'mama mama' at me, another part loves seeing the person he is growing into.  He is excited about the changes coming in school.  His teacher has no doubt that he is more than ready for middle school and we can't wait to watch him continue to grow into a fine young man.

We love you more than you will ever know our sweet maxman.  You are the one that made me a a momma and I thank God every day that he saw fit to bring you into our lives. 

No comments: