Friday, April 21, 2017

Happy Birthday William!


Six.  This little man is six whole years old as of 9:44 this morning.  I just can't belive it.  So far I think he has had a pretty fun day. 

He got to pick breakfast - I thought for sure he would want to go get Dunkin Donuts, but he requested pancakes.  William and Jack helped me make them bright and early this morning.



Jack and I brought William Jimmy Johns for lunch at school.  These kindergartners were so darn sweet!  They were all so excited for William's birthday and they told me all about how he shared his birthday bag in class.  Basically since they can't bring in food they get to bring items that tell about them.  William brough several random things.  He did put his taekwando belt in there - according to the kids he even got to show off a few moves.

We have swimming this afternoon then we are meeting Grnadma and Grandpa at Chipolte for dinner - another pick by William.  We will finsih off the night back at home with chocolate cake with chocoate frosting. 

I can't wait to pick our big six year old from school so we can keep on celebrating!  William brings so much joy, humor, laughter and spunk to our family.  He has a ridiculously kind heart as well - there is a restaurant nearby that the boys love.  Brian doesn't love it so much.  In the car this morning Will said "Mom, you know why I didn't pick Yellowstone for my birthday dinner?  Because Daddy doesn't like their food that much and I want him to be happy too."  My heart officially melted.

No comments: