Saturday, April 29, 2017

Happy Birthday Jack!

Birthday season in our household is officially winding down.  Today was Jack's big day - he is officially four years old!  I can't believe it.

 I was a bit worried about how his day was going to go when he woke up at 4:30 saying he didn't feel well, but he totally perked up - no fever and he tested negative for strep at the doctor this morning
.  Will tested positive on Thursday evening, so I was sure that Jack had it when he woke.  I'm so glad that isn't the case!


 The weather has been awful around here - rain, rain, and more rain.  So it felt like the perfect opportunity to check out the Daniel Tiger exhibit at the Magic House. Jack loved it!  He checked out everything in sight and couldn't get enough!



I was super impressed with Jack's bubble ability :)

We finished our celebration with pizza for dinner and a blue cake.  Jack was so excited with that blue cake!  It was adorable.

Our littlest man has brought so much joy, laughter, and love to our family.  He gives the fiercest hugs and declares his love for Mommy several times a day.  He is my sidekick and my joy.  I can't picture our family without him in it.  After William came along we weren't sure about adding a third child to the mix.  I'm so glad God saw fit to send Jack to join our family.  We weren't complete without him.  We love your more than you can ever know Jack Man.  Thank you for being you!


No comments: