Monday, April 10, 2017

Fort Morgan/Folley Train Museum

I'm hanging my head in shame because I'm so far behind on my blogging!  I'm hoping to document the rest of our spring break vacation before we forget everything!

As I said before there were some rainy days.  Brian did a great job finding fun outings for us.  The kids loving running around Fort Morgan.  I'll admit it was pretty incredible to think that fort was built in the early 1800's. 




 It is amazing the way the fort just kept going.  So many spaces and hidden rooms.  The kids thought it was pretty cool.  Nonna was a nervous wreck that someone would fall off the top of the fort - or tumble down the 'stairs of death'. 



 We spent another chilly afternoon checking out the minature trains in Folley.  The boys loved it.  William took all the pictures on this outing, so there weren't too many keepers - but he is getting better!

The miniature town was so detailed!  I think everyone's favorite was the fire works building on the left.  It actually looked like it was on fire.  Pretty crazy!

No comments: