Sunday, September 4, 2016

Meet the Teacher

On Wednesday Jack and I headed over to his soon-to-be school to meet the teacher!  I was all excited.  Jack . . . not so much.  In fact he actually plopped down in the middle of the hallway and put his hand up in the air.  When I told him we needed to go meet his teacher he kept yelling "Jack say no!"  It was cute the first time.

After a few minutes he was willing to enter his new classroom.  He made himself at home pretty quickly once he was in there - he just loved this garage and cars!


After ten minutes or so of play time he was willing to meet his wonderful teacher, Mrs. Jaycox.  We are so excited that Jack is in the classroom this year.  She was exactly what Will needed for his first year of preschool, and I know she will be just as perfect for Jack.  We have already exchanged a few texts and I know that he will be in good hands Tuesday morning.







 Jack's favorite part of the whole experience was getting his bookbag.  He was thrilled to wear it just like he saw his big brother William do every day when we dropped him off.



I'm prepared for some tears on Tuesday mornings - probably from both Jack and Mommy - but I know that within just a few days we will have the routine down and he will be all excited to head to school.  I can't wait to see how much he grows this year!  

No comments: