Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Celebrating Nonna

Last week was Nonna's birthday, so on Sunday we had her and Nonno over for dinner.  It was all around a pretty perfect evening!

We started off with a yummy dinner and then headed outside.  The weather was beautiful and we took full advantage!

This little man  - he can ride a two wheeler - all on his own!  I swear all that riding around the house on his motorcycle - AKA balance bike - the past two years has paid off.

 Jack is super into silly faces lately.  He just can't get enough.  Then he says "Jack Man so silly!"  and laughs and laughs.  I love that he calls himself Jack Man.  It's one of those things that I know will be short lived, so I"m going to enjoy it while I can.

When everyone was sweaty and worn out we headed inside to finish celebrating with some cake.  These three love their Nonna so much!  We look forward to many more days - and years! - of celebrating with her.

No comments: