Monday, December 14, 2015

Sick Day


Max woke up with a fever in the middle of the night Saturday.  Will was complaining that his tongue and voice hurt.  I was feeling pretty crummy too.  Two urgent care trips later and we all have strep throat.  So that means a sick day today.  Nonna was kind enough to come over to help out for a few hours.  I ran to the grocery store and when I got home this is what I found.  All three boys and Nonna playing some crazy version of table hockey with play dough and kitchen spoons.  Very creative and super fun.  In fact Nonna proclaimed everyone healed based on their behavior.

I took Jack to see the doctor this afternoon just to be sure he wasn't also a victim.  He is in the clear, at least for now.  While being sick ins't fun, hanging out in pajamas with lots of TV and Nonna time hasn't been too awful either.

No comments: