Thursday, December 17, 2015

Play Class

All semester Jack has been taking the family class at the early childhood center near our home.  These classes are wonderful and he loves them!  In fact when we pull onto the parking lot I hear him yell 'Play Class - WooHoo' loud and clear from the backseat.  He even used a fist pump for emphasis.

Tuesday was our last class and as usual he had a great time.  He started out selling me all kinds of food in the store during free choice time.  He isn't the biggest fan of circle time and songs, and he couldn't wait to get his hands on the crafts.  Jack had a great time gluing all kinds of shapes to this bag - I'm not too sure what the idea was behind it, but he had fun.


 The water table is always one of his favorites.  I feel like we have made great progress this year.  Last year he climbed right on top of the table to get a toy he couldn't reach.  He was drenched from head to toe.  This year he asked for help if he couldn't reach.  Progress.
 His very favorite part of every class - even better than snack - is the parachute.  I mean look at that smile!  He is so ridiculously proud as he lifts up and down to make the popcorn pop.  It is such a joy to watch!

We aren't going to sign up for any classes next semester.  Not because they haven't been fabulous, but because I have a few other things up my sleeve.

No comments: