Thursday, December 10, 2015

Is it really December?

Oh my, what a beautiful day!  The temps reached 60 degrees today which is pretty much unheard of around here in December.  I'll take it :)

A new family moved in next door and they have two kids.  The kids love playing together and it has really been fun.  This afternoon the doorbell rang and the neighbor asked if Will could come out and play.  Jack had just woken up from his nap so we all headed outside.  I couldn't resist taking a couple pictures.

We love how well these two boys play together.  They took turns with the stomp rocket for over an hour.  They will both start kindergarten together next fall, so it's nice that Will knows a buddy going in.  Speaking of kindergarten, I got an e-mail about registration the other day.  It's just a couple weeks away.  I don't know why but that email made it seem so real. My little man in the middle is going to be in kindergarten all day, everyday.  I don't know what I'll do without him, this house will seem so empty without his spunky little self around.


 Thank goodness I'll still have this little on at home.  Well at least most of the time.  I got paperwork for his preschool registration this week too.  It's just going too quick.

We have known for a while that motor things are tough for this guy.  He does his very best, but he needs a bit more help.  We got the news that he qualified for our states early intervention program.  We meet with a physical therapist next week and I'm so excited about helping Jack to grow!  I can't wait to see what is in store for him!

No comments: