Thursday, October 29, 2015

Will the Party Animal

Will had not one but two Halloween parties today!  Just don't tell Max, I think he would be jealous :)

We started out with snack in the classroom at his 'regular school' party.  Every time the kids eat they say this super sweet prayer with hand motions.  I love it.

Then there was the parade.  Will waved to all the parents like a champ.


The parade ended in the little gym for some super cute songs.  Will was a super waver, but singer, not so much.  He still looked pretty darn cute.



  Games were next on the list and Will had a blast with his two little buddies.  I hear their names on a daily basis so it was fun to watch them play pass the pumpkin, musical tombstones, and a ring toss game.
This guy was a trooper through it all.  He was rewarded with a cookie and he was thrilled.

The party continued with a party a Will's 'speech school'.  He paraded around the building with the other kiddos and got even more treats.  It was pretty cute to watch.  I didn't get any pictures of that one.  I was too busy trying to keep Jack happy.

Now we just have to get through Max's class party tomorrow.  It should be fun - and I'll be happy to get all the party supplies out of my dining room!

No comments: