Thursday, October 22, 2015

Pumpkin Patch Fun

Last Monday the boys were off school so Brian took off work and we had a family fun day.  Our annual trip to the pumpkin patch was wonderful!  You wouldn't think it was October based on how we were dressed.  The weather was beautiful!

Will calls this his 'roof'.  Whenever we head outside and it's sunny he yells out 'automate roof' and puts his hand up to shield his eyes.  I guess all the boys needed roofs.


 These two big boys know how to push my buttons like no one else - well maybe besides their Daddy.  No matter how much they can fight and make me crazy they always redeem themselves with sweet moments like this.  It seems like there are more sweet moments than their used to be.  Progress.

 I love how hard Will worked at the obstacle course.  He didn't give up even when things were tough.  He stuck with it and was so proud when he got to the top so he could slide down.
 This little guy had so much fun!  He must have gone down this slide 30 times and every time his smile was this big.  He would get to the bottom and tell me 'more slide again mommy!' and run around to climb the stairs .
 With a little help from Max, Jack was able to move all around on this cute little tractor.  He couldn't quite peddle, but I think they were broken any way.

 My big daredevils had a blast on the zip line.  They loved the ride down.  Although Will wasn't wild about the landing in the hay.  It was itchy!
 Here is my attempt at a picture of all three boys while we waited for our tractor ride.  Someday they will all look at the camera right?

The whole family loved the tractor ride.  It wasn't quite as messy as last year, but it was still fun anyway.

These three little men mean the world to me.  There have been a couple rough nights this week, but no matter what I wouldn't trade it for anything!

No comments: