Thursday, November 20, 2014

Things Will Says

This little man is such a ham.  I know I'm partial being his mom and all, but he is the funniest kid on the face of the Earth.  No lie.


 While sitting at the table for dinner the other night and wearing a compass around his neck:
Will: "Let me see what my compass says. . . "
Will looks intently at his compass
Will: "Time for dinner!"


In the basement on November 15thish - when the Halloween candy was making me crazy. Jack is upstairs napping

Will finds Easter baskets in the storage area while I'm doing laundry.  He goes upstairs to find the bucket of candy that is still left and puts the candy in the baskets.  All the while he begs for just one more piece.  Ten minutes later he finds a cooler and puts all the candy in the cooler.

Mommy: "Will stop with the candy.  NO MORE CANDY!!"
Will: "Shhhhhh Mommy, you will wake up Jack."

That evening the candy went in the trash after each kid picked three more pieces.
 This morning when Daddy is getting ready for work Will walks in sucking his thumb. 

Brian: "Can I have some of that thumb."
Will: "No Daddy, that's my thumb."
Brian: "I'll share my thumb" said while holding out his thumb to Will
Will: "Your thumb is too hairy Daddy!"

Each and every day with this little one is an adventure.  He can make me crazy one moment and crack me up like no one else.  I need to do a better job of documenting his hilarious comments.

No comments: