Saturday, November 22, 2014

Thanksgiving Take One

Today we celebrated Thanksgiving with my extended family.  It's a bit early, but it was so nice.  No one had to rush off to another meal and everyone hung out for quite a while.  We even played a game of Trivial Pursuit.  Max was the official roller and I was reminded once again that I am awful at Trivial pursuit.

 Sweet Baby Jack took turns hanging out with Aunt Anna and Nonna.  I don't think he could decide who he liked more.  Max was the big man playing with toys and watching a bit of TV. 
After Trivial Pursuit Max really wanted to play Go Fish.  It was too cute.  Too bad Jack kept messing things up.

It was another wonderful holiday.  Before grace my mom made us join hands and say what we were thankful for.  I think it was pretty unanimous that we are all very thankful for the family in our lives.  I may have rolled my eyes a bit at moms suggestion, but it was really sweet.  Family is so important and I'm so happy that my boys are surrounded by such wonderful family members.  We truly do have so much to be grateful for!

No comments: