Friday, November 29, 2013

Seven Months Old

 
Look whose seven months old today!  Mr. Fancy Pants - I really love this onsie, it is just adorable. 

So what has our beautiful seven month old been up to?  A whole lot actually.  He is now the proud owner of six teeth, with one more just about through.  It is actually pretty funny  - he has three teeth on the top, but the center one isn't through.  He looks a bit like Max with his gap tooth grin.

Jack has become a pro at eating foods - well baby food at least.  He loves pretty much everything we have tried except green beans.  I think peaches are his favorite. 

Pat a cake has become his favorite new game.  He just giggles and smiles like crazy every time I sing it.  He is even attempting to clap on his own to initiate the game - although he usually isn't too successful.

 
He had lots of fun snuggling on the couch with Daddy today.   He recognizes all of his family members and he gets so excited when someone he knows comes into his line of sight. 







Our littlest man is just the most content little guy a momma could ask for.  He loves to sit on the carpet and play with his toys.  It is especially nice now that he has perfect leaning for a toy and getting back up without falling over.  Along with those teeth has come a whole lot of drool and even more toys in the mouth. 


I feel like I repeat myself every month, maybe because I do, but I just can't get over how quickly he is growing up.  This first year is just such an amazing time of growth and development.  I'm so thankful that I get to be home with him each day to see all of the changes first hand.


No comments: