Friday, November 29, 2013

Thankful

I'm so thankful for these three crazy little turkeys.  They make me laugh and smile even when I don't think I have it in me.  Thanksgiving was a bit rough this year - Momma was at urgent care testing positive for strep throat at 8am.  Needless to say I didn't get to participate in the days festivities.  Daddy took all three boys over to Grandma and Grandpa's house so that they could celebrate.  No momma means no pictures of the fun - but I'm sure they had a whole lot of it.  After all the cousins were in town.  Momma's feeling much better now and we are excited to celebrate with my family tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Love+ Mama said...

Oh holy strep! I hope it doesn't return and that you are on the mend...I had a big strep run early this year that about killed me.