Friday, May 31, 2013

So long. . .

To pre-school and Ms. Cheryl that is. 



Wednesday was Max's last day at pre-school.  They celebrated by wearing their swimsuits and enjoying some water play.  Max had a great time - even if he wasn't willing to smile for me when he left the house in the morning.  To celebrate Max's last day of pre-school we went out for ice cream as a family.  Thank goodness for drive through ice cream.  I still don't really want to take Jack out in public, so this was a great option.  I'm not sure who enjoyed the special treat more Max or Will.

Will also had a big day this week.  His last day at Ms. Cheryl's!  You can see by the smile on his face here that he enjoys his time at Ms. Cheryl's, although he has been giving her a run for her money lately.  She is an amazing in home care provider and I'm sad that after five years of working with her, our time is coming to an end.  She did such a great job with both of my biggest boys, it almost makes me sad that I won't be returning to school next year so she can watch Jack - almost.


I would be telling a bit of a lie if I said I wasn't terrified of next week when I have all three boys all day by myself.  Will is a typical two year old and into almost everything, so I know I will have my hands full.  I'm sure little by little we will find a rhythm that works for everyone, but I'm also sure that there will be some bumps along the road.  I'm thrilled to be staying at home for a while and I know it is going to be great for our family.  It will be great, not perfect I'm sure, but great!

No comments: