Tuesday, May 7, 2013

One Week Check Up


Our sweet baby Jack turned one week old yesterday.  He is cute as can be and doing so well.  I had to include this pic of my three boys (even though it is way too dark) because they are just too darn cute!  Max loves holding Jack, I think in part because it is something that Will can't do.  Doesn't Jack look too cute in his little doggy sleeper? Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

Max still usually refuses to give me real smiles and then Will says 'cheese' and I get pictures like this.  I love it!

Yesterday Jack had his one week check up with Dr. Joe.  Since I can't drive yet Nonna did the honors -she even drove the van on 141!  Anyone that knows my mother knows what an accomplishement this is. 

Dr. Joe couldn't be happier with Jack's progress.  He gained 8 oz since we left the hospital and he is already back to birth weight!  In fact he is growing so well that we don't need to go back until he is one month old.  I can't believe that before I know it that day will be here.  Knowing that Jack is our last little one is making me realize just how quickly these days go. 

No comments: