Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Big Truck Show


Grandma and Grandpa had a great idea for an outing with the boys this past Sunday - the Big Truck Show at Kemp Auto Museum.  I think a better name would have been Little Boy Heaven.  That is exactly what it was for Max and Will.  

 The boys just couldn't get enough.  We went from on vehicle to the next and there was not a single car that we missed. 

 From fire engines, to diggers, to a DeLorean on big tires these boys saw and sat in them all.



 Jack just kinda hung out in his stroller enjoying a nap.  I think the smiles on the boys faces let you know just how much fun they had!

I had to throw in this last picture of Jack.  I feel like it is a much better representation of his cuteness than the two I put in his one month post.  I love this little guy! Oh, and his big brothers too :)

No comments: