Friday, March 2, 2012

Mr. Analytical and Mr. Mischief


AKA Max and Will. I swear that Max is the most analytical three year old around. The other day in the car he counted to 134 then he told me he was all done. Crazy little boy. Today he counted to 100 in the backseat and told me it was time to go backwards. The rest of the drive we worked on counting backwards from 100. He actually did a pretty good job.

Then there is Mr. Mischief. I think I must have blocked out this whole crawling everywhere, into everything, can't turn your back on the baby stage. Changing clothes is impossible, let alone trying to cook dinner. Tonight as I turned around to throw some fish sticks in the over for Max I heard Will in the bathroom. Not good. With a three year old in the house (not to mention a daddy) the door never seems to get closed. Before I could get to him he had half a roll of toilet paper on the bathroom floor. I couldn't help but embrace the chaos. He then thought it was a great opportunity to play peek-a-boo behind the door.

No comments: