Saturday, December 6, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree...Oh Christmas Tree



What a busy weekend we have had! On Friday night, Mom and Dad took me to see Santa. I wasn't that impressed with the old man. His beard was pretty yellow and he smelled like smoke. Yuck! To top it all off he didn't even smile. Check it out for yourself. Not what I was expecting from my first visit with Santa. I think Santa is depressed about his losses in the market. Maybe he will be in a better mood next year.











On Saturday, we had more fun preparing for the big day. We went to go get out Christmas tree. Mom likes the skinny trees and Dad likes the bargain trees so they decided on a Balsam. Here is a picture us in front of the tree they decided to purchase.







After my afternoon nap, we decorated the tree. Oh what fun that was for a youngster like me. I tried to taste the bright colored lights, but then Mommy got upset and yelled at me. I guess they aren't suppose to be chewed on!









Once they were all done decorating, Mom insisted on a photo of the two of us. Doesn't it look pretty good? I can't wait for Christmas to finally come...I think some of those presents under the tree are for me!







No comments: