Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Talented Boys

I love our music teacher.  Every year she has the kids pick something to perform and invites family members in to watch the performance. 




 Max and his buddy decided to play their cellos.  I'm so impressed at how well they play!  I can't believe that I have now seen him perform in a talent show from kindergarten all the way through 5th grade.  He is so old!

 This big guy sand his very favorite song - Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash.  One of his buddies even played the song on this guitar as an intro.  Several people asked me afterwards if William really picked this song all by himself and I assured them that he did.  It's pretty funny that we have a 7 year old that loves Johnny Cash.

 Last but not least was our littlest man.  I have to say I was sooooo proud of him for getting up on that stage.  For three weeks leading up to the performance he insisted that he wasn't going to do anything for the talent show.  His sweet music teacher tried everything to get him engaged.  The day before the big day he decided he wanted to join some other boys singing Go Go Power Rangers.  He did great!

Even better was how proud he was after it was all over.  Can't wait until next year to see how he does.  

No comments: