Thursday, October 4, 2018

School of Rock

William has always loved music.  We thought it would be perfect for him to do a music camp this summer so we signed him up for the Beatles week at School of Rock.  He was one of the youngest kids in this beginner camp - and I think several of the kids were not true beginners.  Initially William was overwehledm and thought it was too hard. 

He stuck it out and enjoyed the week overall.  On Friday we were able to see him and the rest of the kiddos perform.  Everyone was given a set of ear plugs and I quickly learned why.  They really tired and  it was adorable!  I was able to recognize one song from their set. 





 I think William enjoyed it, but I'm not sure he would want to do it again.  He sure did look cute up on that stage though!

No comments: