Thursday, October 4, 2018

It doesn't feel like summer until we have picked peaches.  They are by far my favorite fruit and nothing beats eating them right off the tree.  We discovered this adorable little family farm last year and it is our new favorite.  Nonna and Great Aunt Carmelina joined us for our outing - which made it all the better!








 We grabbed our boxes to fill with yummy peaches and boarded the tractor.


 Before long we were out in the orchard picking those delicious red haven peaches.

 Our haul wasn't too shabby at all!


 These boys are just growing up so fast.  Before I know it Max will be as tall as me!
I love these two ladies so much - I couldn't imagine raising my boys without their love and support.

 After peach picking we played on the playground and met some adorable farm cats.  Max loved it! 


He is so gentle and kind to these sweet creatures.  It just warmed my heart.  He showed Jack how to hold and care for them too.  So sweet!

 I love Williams imagination.  He is king of make believe and was totally content to play with the trucks and pretend to deliver things.

No comments: