Saturday, December 31, 2016

Christmas Eve

For as long as I can remember my entire family gets together for Christmas Eve.  Some of my favorite childhood memories are from these celebrations, and I love that my kids now get to enjoy them.  With a few extra fun perks thrown in - I'm not sure why Santa never showed up when I was little :)


 After a fabulous dinner the kids were ready to get the real party started, with some reindeer food.

 They were pretty sure it would do the trick and before we knew it the big guy in red arrived at the front door!


 They boys were super excited - I love the way William is eyeing Santa's bag.  He was pretty sure there was something in that bag for him!

Max played it a bit cool, but he was super excited with his new watch from Santa.


 As usual William had plenty to say to Santa - and pretty much everyone else.  Jack was a bit shy, but he warmed up when he realized that Santa had a present for him!

 Will also got a watch and Jack was super thrilled to get a Super Why puzzle.  He loves all things Super Why!
He was even willing to give Santa a big old hug after he opened his present.  Too sweet!



After the highlight of Santa it was time for presents - and I have to say that I was sooooo excited to gift this quilt to my Aunt Carm!  I think she likes it :)

Another Christmas Eve celebration int he books.  Each year brings new fun and new joy.  I can't believe how old our boys are getting.  They may make it near impossible to take a decent picture, but oh my how I love them!

No comments: